How to find your codes and part numbers:
Aqualux branded products are identifed by our product code, this code starting with an 'F' may be found on your receipt or delivery note.
Each piece of glass that goes into building an Aqualux product will have a specific code etched into one of the corners of the glass, this code starting with 'GL' or 'GS' followed by a series of numbers will enable us to identify the model that you have.
Supplied and packed with your product the instruction leaflet is coded and will enable us to identify the model that you have, the code starting with 'IN' or 'PA' followed by a series of numbers.
If your product is within the warranty period and you have registered your warranty with Aqualux Products Limited, you may be entitled to a free spare part replacement.
To qualify for your free replacement, please carry out the following steps;
- Provide full details, including description and code of the spare part you require.
- Scan or photograph your proof of purchase. This is your sales receipt (if you do not have this, you may be able to obtain it from your point of purchase).
- Email your sales receipt attachment to email@example.com or post either the original receipt or a copy (documents will not be returned) to: Sales Office, Fetim Group UK Ltd, Regus Building, Blythe Valley Business Park, Central Blvd, Solihull, B90 8AG United Kingdom. It is advisable that you send via recorded delivery.
- When you sales receipt is received, our sales office staff will validate your request and order and issue your spare part free of charge.
- If you receipt is not valid, Aqualux will contact you, to advise you.
- As your request does not warrant a free spare part and is chargeable you should then order your spare part online.