Note: All parts purchased are non–refundable
If your product is within the warranty period and you have registered your warranty with Aqualux Products Limited, you may be entitled to a free spare part replacement.
To qualify for your free replacement, please carry out the following steps;
- Provide full details, including description and code of the spare part you require.
- Scan or photograph your proof of purchase. This is your sales receipt (if you do not have this, you may be able to obtain it from your point of purchase).
- Email your sales receipt attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or post either the original receipt or a copy (documents will not be returned) to: Sales Office, Aqualux Products Limited, Regus Building, Blythe Valley Business Park, Central Blvd, Solihull, B90 8AG United Kingdom. It is advisable that you send via recorded delivery.
- When you sales receipt is received, our sales office staff will validate your request and order and issue your spare part free of charge.
- If you receipt is not valid, Aqualux will contact you, to advise you.
- As your request does not warrant a free spare part and is chargeable you should then order your spare part online.